Customer Service & Internal Sales Representative
Vanderbilt is now looking for a Nordic Customer Service representative who will be responsible for the day to day operations and interactions with our customers in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Iceland. Customer Satisfaction is part of Vanderbilt’s Core Values and we strive to continuously improve our processes and offerings towards our customer base to ensure the best customer experience possible. The Customer Service team Nordics consist of a Team leader and 3 Customer Service Representatives and the team is reporting to the Nordic Customer Service Manager.
- Order management
- Customer contact by phone, email -Inbound/Outbound
- Communicating campaigns or special offers
- Achieving Key Performance Indicators and company sales budget
- Close collaboration with other departments within the organisation such as Sales, Finance, Technical support and Project sales to ensure well-functioning customer support and sales process.
Competencies that we believe are necessary for this role are:
- Great social skills and ability to understand customer needs
- Curiosity and ability to learn
- Team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Agile mindset in a fast-moving company
- Willingness to improve both personally and as a team to ensure processes are perfected for the best customer experience
- Experience from Sales or Customer Service
- Experience from CRM and ERP systems
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Good organisational skills and a thorough mindset
- Good skills in MS office
- Experience from SAP
- Experience from Salesforce CRM
- Good level of communication in any of the Nordic languages
We are looking for a team player who can work independently when needed and understands the impact of customer satisfaction on the company´s performance. We will concentrate a lot on your personal skills, energy and ability to learn as your future productivity outweighs your past accomplishments. We think you are well organized and thorough and willing to walk the extra mile to have our customers returning to Vanderbilt for their next security project. We think that you agree that a 'one company' attitude is the way to have a successful business.
What we offer
Vanderbilt offers the chance to be a part of a fast-growing international business where you have the potential to grow and influence. Vanderbilt offers a competitive package.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 5th! Interviews will be held in August. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information about Vanderbilt please visit www.vanderbiltindustries.comApply